I'm sorry
Hey hun... Just wanna say I'm sorry... Gw lagi mood kayak tai tuh tadi... didn't mean to hurt ya...
Thanks for all the songs n links... ^.~
I knew that you were tired etc n being in front of the comp doin more work is the last thing u wanna do...
" laen kali gw ga akan janji huneee ....akan gw kerjain aja langsung. gw emang kebanyakan bacot kali ye .... banyakan ngomong ... ngomong gede ..."==> iya hun... gw gak suka org yg bilang mau ngerjain sesuatu ke org laen, biarpun gak janji, tp gak dilakuin... hehehe... jd kesannya tuh kayak lip service aja, getu... asal ngomong.
I'm sorry for being selfish n childish... and NO I don't like seeing u act like an insecure jerk (kayak tai maksudnya) hahaha. I regret saying those awful things earlier... I'm sure u have a million things u gotta think about.
Gw sendiri mungkin juga kurang perhatian ke elo, but u never complained hehehe... uugghh... I'm so selfish huh...
Tp jawaban elo tuh nyakitin (walaupun mungkin loe kidding): "kan dulu belon dapet orgnya, jd rajin dong, sekarang semau gw lah" kira2 getu... ouch!
Soal ilfil gak usah dibahas lagi dah... terlalu banyak possibilities nya...jalanin aje... and hope for the best lah...
Td kelas... for 2 hours I was busy trying to figure out if Igor (the prof's assistant who was lecturing today) was gay... hahaha... and my conclusion: I think so, I'm 80% sure he is... hahaha... but I like him, he talks very clearly and easy to understand... n he's cute... in a gothic-gay kinda way... but he's got terrible ass! hahaha... uugghh sejak kapan ye gw jd perhatiin ass cowo.. gak pernah tuh... gara2 dia nungging di depan gw sihhh... uugghh!
Soal mesra2an kalo "ketemu" hahaha... sorry hun, it's hard 4 me... but I can try to be more mesra if u want me to hahaha... yeah rite... uugghh. So yeah, just be honest... if there are things u want me to improve on, things u don't like (like me complaining all the time, etc hihihi)... just tell me... cuz I tell u if there are things I can't stand... hehehe
Now I'm gonna continue doin my essay... aiming for another 1000 words tonight... so tomorrow I'd have just 1000 to go hehehe...
Nite2 asssssieeeee
L,
M
Thanks for all the songs n links... ^.~
I knew that you were tired etc n being in front of the comp doin more work is the last thing u wanna do...
" laen kali gw ga akan janji huneee ....akan gw kerjain aja langsung. gw emang kebanyakan bacot kali ye .... banyakan ngomong ... ngomong gede ..."==> iya hun... gw gak suka org yg bilang mau ngerjain sesuatu ke org laen, biarpun gak janji, tp gak dilakuin... hehehe... jd kesannya tuh kayak lip service aja, getu... asal ngomong.
I'm sorry for being selfish n childish... and NO I don't like seeing u act like an insecure jerk (kayak tai maksudnya) hahaha. I regret saying those awful things earlier... I'm sure u have a million things u gotta think about.
Gw sendiri mungkin juga kurang perhatian ke elo, but u never complained hehehe... uugghh... I'm so selfish huh...
Tp jawaban elo tuh nyakitin (walaupun mungkin loe kidding): "kan dulu belon dapet orgnya, jd rajin dong, sekarang semau gw lah" kira2 getu... ouch!
Soal ilfil gak usah dibahas lagi dah... terlalu banyak possibilities nya...jalanin aje... and hope for the best lah...
Td kelas... for 2 hours I was busy trying to figure out if Igor (the prof's assistant who was lecturing today) was gay... hahaha... and my conclusion: I think so, I'm 80% sure he is... hahaha... but I like him, he talks very clearly and easy to understand... n he's cute... in a gothic-gay kinda way... but he's got terrible ass! hahaha... uugghh sejak kapan ye gw jd perhatiin ass cowo.. gak pernah tuh... gara2 dia nungging di depan gw sihhh... uugghh!
Soal mesra2an kalo "ketemu" hahaha... sorry hun, it's hard 4 me... but I can try to be more mesra if u want me to hahaha... yeah rite... uugghh. So yeah, just be honest... if there are things u want me to improve on, things u don't like (like me complaining all the time, etc hihihi)... just tell me... cuz I tell u if there are things I can't stand... hehehe
Now I'm gonna continue doin my essay... aiming for another 1000 words tonight... so tomorrow I'd have just 1000 to go hehehe...
Nite2 asssssieeeee
L,
M

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home