Those 3 words!==>calls for a celebration! hahaha
After got off the phone with J...
Mathilda: did u really friggin say it???
jhoniekus: did u hear that !
Mathilda: unbelievable!
jhoniekus: i love you yah ,,,
Mathilda:
jhoniekus: i can say it now ! dunno why
Mathilda:
jhoniekus: gw tambah siap" to say that words"
.....
jhoniekus: gw bisa bilang itu ! MIRACLE !
Mathilda: I know!
Mathilda: soalnya td gw gak ngakak2
Mathilda:
jhoniekus: dgn nada tegas dan mantabh !
Mathilda: gak juga sihhh
Mathilda: rada2 trailed off getu endignya
Mathilda:
jhoniekus: i love you !
Mathilda:
Mathilda:
jhoniekus: hahahaha shut up !
Mathilda: iyaaaa
Mathilda: I'll shut up now
Mark this day... about 12.30 am, March 3rd 2005... J da bomb said those 3 words on the phone! hahaha... can u believe it? I almost couldn't! I was speechless!
So I wrote 5 pages in my diary! hahaha... I will never let anyone read it! too dangerous... hihihi... It's my most honest n deepest thoughts n feelings! Only God knows! hahaha... nyanyanyanyanya... u will never read it! :P:P:P
niteeee assie... ngantuk beratzzzz neh.... ttyl
L,
M
Mathilda: did u really friggin say it???
jhoniekus: did u hear that !
Mathilda: unbelievable!
jhoniekus: i love you yah ,,,
Mathilda:
jhoniekus: i can say it now ! dunno why
Mathilda:
jhoniekus: gw tambah siap" to say that words"
.....
jhoniekus: gw bisa bilang itu ! MIRACLE !
Mathilda: I know!
Mathilda: soalnya td gw gak ngakak2
Mathilda:
jhoniekus: dgn nada tegas dan mantabh !
Mathilda: gak juga sihhh
Mathilda: rada2 trailed off getu endignya
Mathilda:
jhoniekus: i love you !
Mathilda:
Mathilda:
jhoniekus: hahahaha shut up !
Mathilda: iyaaaa
Mathilda: I'll shut up now
Mark this day... about 12.30 am, March 3rd 2005... J da bomb said those 3 words on the phone! hahaha... can u believe it? I almost couldn't! I was speechless!
So I wrote 5 pages in my diary! hahaha... I will never let anyone read it! too dangerous... hihihi... It's my most honest n deepest thoughts n feelings! Only God knows! hahaha... nyanyanyanyanya... u will never read it! :P:P:P
niteeee assie... ngantuk beratzzzz neh.... ttyl
L,
M

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home