Character
Huneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Hihihihi tambah in lop gw... situ kira gw ngejek yeeeee...dasar...
Kenapa bisa gitu, lo bingung ya? cuz now I know a lot more about ur characters... u're not the AA that u want ppl to see (or the AA ppl already see, whatever)... u're this humble guy who thinks everyone else is better than u... u're not a show-off, although bacot (in assie mode)
u're the first guy to ever make me feel intimidated hihihi... in a good way, though... I don't mind it hahaha.
You're the first guy to ever amaze me with your spirit, your determination, your no-fear attitude (don't know what goes on inside, though hihihi), pa lagi ye... your independence, your efficient methods (huh? w/e), your intelligence (not only academically), tangkas, your everything lah... hihihi
Assie turns out to be super smart hihihi... n gak mau ngaku lagi huahaha... duh duh... I'm like... NOTHING compared to him hahaha... he's acomplished so much at my age and here I am, not even done with school hahaha... but don't worry, it's not a negative thing... it makes me realize, I can be more, I can be whoever I wanna be if I have the determination n the effort... and if it's my fate, of course... jd inspiration getuhhh huehehe
Uggghhh gak pernah gw seumur idup ngakuin hal2 yg diatas! Shows u how arrogant I am, huh... gw tuh jarangggg bgt muji org, kecuali kalo org itu bener2 patut diangkat jempol deh... tp belakangan gw belajar lho utk lebih mendorong org, lebih banyak muji hihihihi, tau deh it's a good thing or a bad thing, tp biasanya yg dipuji langsung bersinar2 mukanya hihihi
Alrite, I'm gonna go back to my books now... safe flight tomorrow hun... c ya... L ya
L,
*M*
Hihihihi tambah in lop gw... situ kira gw ngejek yeeeee...dasar...
Kenapa bisa gitu, lo bingung ya? cuz now I know a lot more about ur characters... u're not the AA that u want ppl to see (or the AA ppl already see, whatever)... u're this humble guy who thinks everyone else is better than u... u're not a show-off, although bacot (in assie mode)
u're the first guy to ever make me feel intimidated hihihi... in a good way, though... I don't mind it hahaha.
You're the first guy to ever amaze me with your spirit, your determination, your no-fear attitude (don't know what goes on inside, though hihihi), pa lagi ye... your independence, your efficient methods (huh? w/e), your intelligence (not only academically), tangkas, your everything lah... hihihi
Assie turns out to be super smart hihihi... n gak mau ngaku lagi huahaha... duh duh... I'm like... NOTHING compared to him hahaha... he's acomplished so much at my age and here I am, not even done with school hahaha... but don't worry, it's not a negative thing... it makes me realize, I can be more, I can be whoever I wanna be if I have the determination n the effort... and if it's my fate, of course... jd inspiration getuhhh huehehe
Uggghhh gak pernah gw seumur idup ngakuin hal2 yg diatas! Shows u how arrogant I am, huh... gw tuh jarangggg bgt muji org, kecuali kalo org itu bener2 patut diangkat jempol deh... tp belakangan gw belajar lho utk lebih mendorong org, lebih banyak muji hihihihi, tau deh it's a good thing or a bad thing, tp biasanya yg dipuji langsung bersinar2 mukanya hihihi
Alrite, I'm gonna go back to my books now... safe flight tomorrow hun... c ya... L ya
L,
*M*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home