Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Huneeeeeeeee

He's gone back to NL... hiks

I went straight to Fifi's place after dropping u off today. She looked sad n her eyes were swollen, and she was touched that I could tell. Jd kita peluk2an... cuz we both needed to hold onto someone.
But at least she's starting another job right away tomorrow.

So yeah, the more I talked to her about my relationship, the more we LOVE each other, cuz our relationships are very very similar... and pokoknya mirip2 gitu deh.. hal2 yg diributin tuh hampir sama bgt... the difference is: her bf is here but mine is across the ocean hehehe...

Tadi di telp si Fifi denger... pas gw bilang "iya iya, bawel!" dgn nada judes becanda... trus dia mukul lengan gw n nyeletuk "buset, judes amat sih nih cw satu!" n gw ketawa huahaha... trus pas gw bilang "Luv u 2" trus dia "awwwww, gitu dong!" huahaha

I just smelled his shirt hehehe... gw bungkus kantong plastic kali ye supaya baunya gak ilang hihihi. No matter how mad I am at him, everytime he comes near, his smell calms me down.. isn't that weird? huehehe tp gak horny sih...kayak guk guk aja ih gw... tssssssssssss

So Fifi n I walked around n around for 2.5 hrs... no particular reason... masuk keluar toko, ketawa2... pokoknya terasa kayak gak ada org laen selain kita berdua

I miss him already... jd td Fifi yg gw gandeng n gw peluk2... sampe rumah, Dita yg jd pelampiasan gw, gw peluk2 n ciumin sampe dia teriak2 ketawa2 hihihi... trus ngomel2 gak bisa tidur gara2 lengan gw gak empuk kayak bantal hihihi... trus nyokap teriak "masih belon tidur2 juga nih anak dua?" hihihi

I think I'm gonna write a poem... after a longggg time of no inspiration... hiks
So I guess I'm back to sitting in front of my comp... hiks... now I know that the only reason I turn on my computer is to read our blog, offline msg, dll... I don't care about my emails or anything else... cuz this past week, nothing else mattered. I didn't even feel the slightest need to turn on the computer or check my emails, etc... but I had to... Tp tetep aja di mata dia tuh gw gak sayang dia... katanya gw buang dia n gak peduli sama dia... sakitnyaaaa kalo dia udah bilang gitu... emang bangke nih org.
I paid off my summer course fee today... almost $1000... phew... not too bad huh...

And now, when night time comes... I feel lonely... for the first time ever! WTF! I've never felt lonely! I've always enjoyed being by myself... then why this strange feeling?
I miss his assiness... kangen peluk2an... gw gak kangen dia bikin gw horny dll... jgn salah... udah gw bilang gw lebih enjoy pelukan doang sama dia n close my eyes and relax...

Kalo soal itu sih gw gak pernah minta... n gw gak addicted n so gw gak nyari. Jd bukan soal gw feel good atau gak... bukan itu!

I miss the way u make me feel safe n that no one else matters to u but me... *crying*
I miss how free I am when I'm with u... the way I don't give a damn what other people think when I'm with u... the way I can be myself and feel beautiful... regardless of whether I am beautiful or not... I miss the way u love me... and I know that no one will ever love me the way u do...

I wrote a poem... which I'll post after this...

Miss u much,
M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home