Finally!
Huneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I'm sooo happy!
I told daddy about u... yes, I did! Can u believe it??? I told him! Well, I emailed him and told him... and he said that he already had a feeling that something was up hahaha... soalnya waktu lo disini gw jarang bgt dirumah huehehe... n laptop itu pasti dr cowo gw katanya huahahaha
He closed his email with these words:
And I've been thingking about your character, you are
so mature, even more mature than 28 year old woman.
While reading your email, I have been smiling all the
time.
NO PROBLEMA.. keep going. Good luck
God Bless you
love,
dad
Gila rasanya lega bgt mannnn.... hehehehehe ... Now I can sleep soundly hihihi... so, when u come in July (kalo dateng), I'm gonna get u to meet dad hehehe...
Later huneee...
L,
M
I told daddy about u... yes, I did! Can u believe it??? I told him! Well, I emailed him and told him... and he said that he already had a feeling that something was up hahaha... soalnya waktu lo disini gw jarang bgt dirumah huehehe... n laptop itu pasti dr cowo gw katanya huahahaha
He closed his email with these words:
And I've been thingking about your character, you are
so mature, even more mature than 28 year old woman.
While reading your email, I have been smiling all the
time.
NO PROBLEMA.. keep going. Good luck
God Bless you
love,
dad
Gila rasanya lega bgt mannnn.... hehehehehe ... Now I can sleep soundly hihihi... so, when u come in July (kalo dateng), I'm gonna get u to meet dad hehehe...
Later huneee...
L,
M

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home