Sunday, June 05, 2005

Pwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww


"Love me still" By Mathilda... June 5, 2005

Never been this sure
This love is real, ain't it?
Hard to explain
Cuz there are no words for it

Whenever I feel disappointed,
Though I've never let you know,
You seem to know
And make everything alright again

No words needed, you say
But words are all we got
Though nothing compared to actions
The love you show me in action

I'm sorry for all the times
That I pissed you off
Feel like I'm taking your love for granted
But you love me still

It's true that nobody will ever love me
As much as you love me
I feel that I don't try hard enough
But you love me still

Most times I feel I don't deserve ya
You're too good to me...
Too good for me
But you love me still

The times I acted up
Though only jokingly
But ended up upsetting ya
And I felt so bad inside

You forgave me
Accepted me as I am
Make it alright again
And you love me still

The things you did for me
Things you do for me
Things you'd do for me
Cuz you love me

I'm sorry I haven't been
Good enough for ya
Other things seem to get in the way
But you love me still

Waiting has become
The story of your life
Sorry for disappointing you
And still... you love me

Don't know what you're thinking
Right here and now
But before you say anything...
Or think less of me

I wanna let you know,
Despite the not-so-good things
That I've done to you,
I love you more each day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home