?????????????
I've done 5 pages of the 12 page essay (for research lab in social psych)
I've done 2.5 pages of the 8 page essay (women studies)
I've done almost 30 pages of the 50-70 page essay (critical analysis of social psych)
Now I'm bloody tired... Dorothy had been calling me at least 4 times now, she's selling a cell phone to a customer n I was asked to stand by to answer her questions... *sigh*
And Dan n her insisted that everyone dressed up to the Rogers X'mas party... darn! Girls wear skirt or sumthin... tssssssss... I don't have a formal skirt (ada sih, tp pendek....kan dingin bgt sekarang... pfft)... whatever...
Besok kerja ma Dan... yayyy gw bisa ngerjain essay... trus Jumat ma Steve... boo! Sabtu ma Rhob...yayyy... tp pasti gak bisa ngerjain essay, pasti ngobrol mulu!
Udah ah.. bobooo... dah jam 8.45... siap2 bobo... hehehehe...
I've done 2.5 pages of the 8 page essay (women studies)
I've done almost 30 pages of the 50-70 page essay (critical analysis of social psych)
Now I'm bloody tired... Dorothy had been calling me at least 4 times now, she's selling a cell phone to a customer n I was asked to stand by to answer her questions... *sigh*
And Dan n her insisted that everyone dressed up to the Rogers X'mas party... darn! Girls wear skirt or sumthin... tssssssss... I don't have a formal skirt (ada sih, tp pendek....kan dingin bgt sekarang... pfft)... whatever...
Besok kerja ma Dan... yayyy gw bisa ngerjain essay... trus Jumat ma Steve... boo! Sabtu ma Rhob...yayyy... tp pasti gak bisa ngerjain essay, pasti ngobrol mulu!
Udah ah.. bobooo... dah jam 8.45... siap2 bobo... hehehehe...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home