Co-op
Hiiii pigggyyyy
buset blog poem gw item hahaahha
gw co-op: Mon, Wed, Sat: 7-4... n then Thursday from 10 pm-7 am the next day
Sunday is my sleeping day... as well as Tuesday...
di Rogers 3-4 hari kerjanya... so I'm working 36 hours at Sunrise...and about 30 hours at Rogers
OMG huniiiii I fell in love with the place... it's beautiful... love at first sight dah...
n the people are soooo nice too! It feels like home... so the 30-minute driving is ok... it's worth it.
ANyways, gotta go...my first day today... wish me luck ^.~
Luv yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Monyet
buset blog poem gw item hahaahha
gw co-op: Mon, Wed, Sat: 7-4... n then Thursday from 10 pm-7 am the next day
Sunday is my sleeping day... as well as Tuesday...
di Rogers 3-4 hari kerjanya... so I'm working 36 hours at Sunrise...and about 30 hours at Rogers
OMG huniiiii I fell in love with the place... it's beautiful... love at first sight dah...
n the people are soooo nice too! It feels like home... so the 30-minute driving is ok... it's worth it.
ANyways, gotta go...my first day today... wish me luck ^.~
Luv yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Monyet

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home