rough day
Hi huniiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...
gila gw baru pertama td pagi lead care pagi2... cuapeknyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...gw sampe lupa satu resident gw... untung dia gpp... lupa gw check huehehe... mana yg kerja overnight semalem tuh org baru lagi... jd dateng2 jam 6 tuh gw mesti bantuin paperwork dia... trus org2 dah pada bangun semua pagi2 buta gitu... puyeng dah
trus yg kerja 2 org, cw, pada payah...lelet... gak organized.
Semua mesti di dikte... kelewatan kan... masa neh, cw umur 44 nanya "there's dog poo on the kitchen, what do I do with it?" punya rumah, punya anak... tp yg begitu kalang kabut... gw sampe bingung mikir "apa gak salah denger gw???" gw jawab "well, get paper towels, pick it up n clean the mess with the disinfectant."
trus si Mandy abis balik dr break bilang "Mathilda, if I tell u what someone said about u, would u promise not to tell anyone?" trus gw kan jd takut gitu "what's wrong? what about me?" trus dia bilang sambil ketawa2
Mandy: "I saw Blaire in the kitchen... n then we talked n then I said I had to go cuz Mathilda told me to go on break. n then he lighted up saying Oh Mathilda's on? Tell her to come down... she's a real hottie!"
huahahahahha gw ngakak2 dah... trus dia tanya kenapa gw ngakak2, gw bilang "well, it's not the first time. But shhh don't tell anyone...n don't tell him that I know."
Mandy: "well, go down then... do something about it...he really likes u. What are u going to do about it?"
Gw: "absolutely nothing!"
Mandy: "Why? he's a cute n nice guy."
Gw: "well, I'm not available...so I'm not gonna lead him on n give him hopes"
Mandy: "Ouch! Poor guy! well, in that case, one of these days u gotta accidentally talk to someone about ur bf in front of him so that he knows."
Gw: "yeeee kenapa gw mesti repot2 berplot2 segala... tsssss...kurang kerjaan. I just go down less often... only if I have to go down."
Trus pas si Katie on.. dia udah lama gak kerja di Sunrise yg ini... cuman kerja 2 hr sebulan... dia neh org yg pertama yg Blaire kasih tau ttg crush die... trus Katie nanya "does he still like u?" gw jawab "hahaha that's funny u just asked me that... it sounds like he does... he told Mandy just today." well, just waiting for a few more person that he'll tell about his crush, n then in a few days the whole Sunrise will know! Oyyyy he works at the Richmond Hill Sunrise too!... Fauzi works there too! n then I will NEVER show my face in the big kitchen again!!!
kayaknya ada 2 org yg kena virus... yg satu udah sakit 2 minggu-an... yg satu lg baru kena... fever dah 2 hari... pas pagi2 gpp, baekan... trus pas sorenya gw medication, dia menggigil2...gw kira kena stroke... taunya panas tinggi n blood pressurenya 163/131!!! Temperaturenya 101.3 F. HOLY smokes... gw kasih tylenol n gravol (dia muntah2 juge)... gw cuci tangan berapa kali tuh hr ini... takut kena gw... Oh God pls dont let me get sick.
lari2 kayak org gila... phew! lengket semua badan... ugghh... mandi...
Sekarang ngantukkkkkk... lg nungguin mens kok gak dateng2... dah 43 hari nehhh...gak ada tanda2 mau dateng... hiks...
dateng diseselin, gak dateng tambah diseselin... aiyahhh...
Nite2 my huniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
gila gw baru pertama td pagi lead care pagi2... cuapeknyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...gw sampe lupa satu resident gw... untung dia gpp... lupa gw check huehehe... mana yg kerja overnight semalem tuh org baru lagi... jd dateng2 jam 6 tuh gw mesti bantuin paperwork dia... trus org2 dah pada bangun semua pagi2 buta gitu... puyeng dah
trus yg kerja 2 org, cw, pada payah...lelet... gak organized.
Semua mesti di dikte... kelewatan kan... masa neh, cw umur 44 nanya "there's dog poo on the kitchen, what do I do with it?" punya rumah, punya anak... tp yg begitu kalang kabut... gw sampe bingung mikir "apa gak salah denger gw???" gw jawab "well, get paper towels, pick it up n clean the mess with the disinfectant."
trus si Mandy abis balik dr break bilang "Mathilda, if I tell u what someone said about u, would u promise not to tell anyone?" trus gw kan jd takut gitu "what's wrong? what about me?" trus dia bilang sambil ketawa2
Mandy: "I saw Blaire in the kitchen... n then we talked n then I said I had to go cuz Mathilda told me to go on break. n then he lighted up saying Oh Mathilda's on? Tell her to come down... she's a real hottie!"
huahahahahha gw ngakak2 dah... trus dia tanya kenapa gw ngakak2, gw bilang "well, it's not the first time. But shhh don't tell anyone...n don't tell him that I know."
Mandy: "well, go down then... do something about it...he really likes u. What are u going to do about it?"
Gw: "absolutely nothing!"
Mandy: "Why? he's a cute n nice guy."
Gw: "well, I'm not available...so I'm not gonna lead him on n give him hopes"
Mandy: "Ouch! Poor guy! well, in that case, one of these days u gotta accidentally talk to someone about ur bf in front of him so that he knows."
Gw: "yeeee kenapa gw mesti repot2 berplot2 segala... tsssss...kurang kerjaan. I just go down less often... only if I have to go down."
Trus pas si Katie on.. dia udah lama gak kerja di Sunrise yg ini... cuman kerja 2 hr sebulan... dia neh org yg pertama yg Blaire kasih tau ttg crush die... trus Katie nanya "does he still like u?" gw jawab "hahaha that's funny u just asked me that... it sounds like he does... he told Mandy just today." well, just waiting for a few more person that he'll tell about his crush, n then in a few days the whole Sunrise will know! Oyyyy he works at the Richmond Hill Sunrise too!... Fauzi works there too! n then I will NEVER show my face in the big kitchen again!!!
kayaknya ada 2 org yg kena virus... yg satu udah sakit 2 minggu-an... yg satu lg baru kena... fever dah 2 hari... pas pagi2 gpp, baekan... trus pas sorenya gw medication, dia menggigil2...gw kira kena stroke... taunya panas tinggi n blood pressurenya 163/131!!! Temperaturenya 101.3 F. HOLY smokes... gw kasih tylenol n gravol (dia muntah2 juge)... gw cuci tangan berapa kali tuh hr ini... takut kena gw... Oh God pls dont let me get sick.
lari2 kayak org gila... phew! lengket semua badan... ugghh... mandi...
Sekarang ngantukkkkkk... lg nungguin mens kok gak dateng2... dah 43 hari nehhh...gak ada tanda2 mau dateng... hiks...
dateng diseselin, gak dateng tambah diseselin... aiyahhh...
Nite2 my huniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home