Sunday, July 23, 2006

Sappy

"Love is more than three words mumbled before bedtime. Love is sustained by action, a pattern of devotion in the things we do for each other every day... The more special something is, the more people seem to take it for granted... From this point on, I will become the man I always should have been. I'll become a more romantic husband, and make the most of the years we have left together. And in each precious moment, my hope is that I'll do or say something that lets you know that I could never have cherished another as much as I've always cherished you." -Nicholas Sparks' novel, The Wedding.

Cinderella got her fairy tale ending
Snow White got her prince charming
Where is this romance going?
The fear is in not knowing

They say it's only love
They say don't love too much
I say just love
Don't worry 'bout loving too much

It's hard to get by
Without you by my side
I see lovers walk by
And no one by my side

Cinderella got her fairy tale ending
Snow White got her prince charming
Where is this romance going?
The fear is in not knowing

But now I'm with you
I'll take the chance
Cuz when I'm with you
Nothing else matters

One day I'll have
My own fairy tale ending
One day I'll have you
My very own prince charming

Cinderella got her fairy tale ending
Snow White got her prince charming
I shouldn't have watched If Only again
Cuz now I'm sappy as hell!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home