Sunday, March 27, 2005

Hey assieeeeeee

Hey assie... happy Easter...

Jd seminggu ini jam kita beda 7 jam ya?

Episode Sex n the City ada yg lucu bgt... si Samantha kan in a relationship with such a sweet guy, but he's got a 3-inch dick hauhaha, she even needed a vibrator to help her enjoy it huahahaha... so finally she ended it cuz she cried everytime they had sex hahaha... n then in the other episode, she slept with this guy... n then she just suddenly remembered "I've fucked u before" huahahaha... that means she's slept with so many guys... running out of guys to fuck huahahaha.... she said "I'm running out of guys to fuck, that means I either have to get married or move town! From now on, I have to keep a list or drink heavily..." GILA BGT
hampir semua org tuh sex-maniacs! OMG! how can u have sex n not feel any emotional attachment? not feel anything for that matter... uuuggghhh... sickening!
n then this guy asked a girl to marry him after 1 week of knowing each other (n having sex one wk straight of course... wow! huahaha

And then since then, everytime a guy comes up to her and says "I think I know u from somewhere" dia langsung dgn bitter jawab "it's possible that we've fucked" huahahaha... trus cowonya jawab "no no, from college" trus dibales "yeah, n we probably fucked!" huahahahaha
How can people have one-night-stands??? Is it possible to find love? After the too many it-means-nothing sex? This world is soooo FUCKED!

Ngomong apa lo ke GG? hahahaha... bentar lagi gw siap2 kerja... gak mood kerja sih... I told Steve I don't wanna work Sundays... uuggghhh... tp Dorothy off n Sandi's also off... ya udah deh... *sigh* nasib... tp untung kerja sama Marina..yayyyyy... at least we'll talk all night long... hehehe... n laugh n be silly :P

I miss ur assie-ness asshole... huahaha.

Td had lunch with TJ n his parents... TJ muntah di baju mamanya... hihihi... gw pinjemin baju gw dah... Dita ikut ke UKI sama TJ n his parents...

"duuuuuuh centil dah anak gw .... ga papa lah cewe ... dah sepantes nya getu .."==> huahaha... oooo jd cw tuh emang sepantesnya centil ya??? baru tau gw... huahahahaha... kalo gitu gw centil2 dimaklumin atuhhhh huehehehe uuggghhh

Dah ke gereja tadi ya... good

Semalem kan Easter vigil... gelep2, pake candles for like...1 hr... so romantic hihihi... apa coba... trus duduk di belakang nenek2 India...yg bau badan! uuueeekkk... gw sampe bisik2 ke nyokap "ma, ini idungku yg salah atau emang bau badan sih disini?" huahahaha... nyokap gw langsung ngoceh "tuh org depanmu...udah dr tadi" huahaha... trus 1 hr later... gereja tuh pengappp... pantat gw dah sakittt... pegel... akhirnya jaket si Dita gw jadiin alas pantat gw huahahaha...
pantat gw tuh "tajem" hihihi... dr kecil kalo duduk di pangkuan org, gak ada yg tahan, tulangnya nusuk katanye huahahaha... ya begini deh.. kursi di gereja kerasssss ya jd tuh tulang nusuk gw sendiri huhehehehe... awas looooo ngeledekin soal iniiiii uuuggghhh...

yg gw gak jd tulis di blog kemaren ituuu... gak tau juga gpp kok... hihihi... no big deal :P:P:P ntar kalo gw kambuh lagi paling juga gw tulis :P huahahaha....

Ya namanya sayang ke org ya emang paling enak kalo sama2 bisa jd diri sendiri lahhh... kalo gak mah bukan sayang namanya... hehehe...

"dah waktu nya kali yee buat ketemuan hihihi biar bisa tau asli nya si manusia yg di belakang komputer ini ! bisa tau yg sok centil itu ternyata diem , bisa tau yg banyak bacot itu ternyata juga diem "==> huahahahahaha... nothing and nobody is at it/he/she seems, didn't u know that? that's why people are supposed to meet first n then jump into a relationship... gak kayak kita yg sarap iniiiii cottt... huahahaha

Alrite Mr. Assie... so I'll talk 2 u Monday night then... be good, huh... :P:P:P

L,
~Mmmmmmmmmmm~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home