Thursday, March 24, 2005

No Pride

Cottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt sialan bener2... *udah gak mood mellow n sappy lagi hihihi*
Untung lo telp sebelon gw sampe rumah n sebelon gw tulis apa yg gw tulis di diary gw td di kelas... uugghh bisa maluuuuuuuuuuuu gw... hehehehe

Enakkk abis makan banyak... gara2 dr kemaren gak nafsu makan bgt, nelen aja susah, n sejak kemaren tenggorokan kayak disempel batu getu... trus pikiran mesti dialihin ke arah laen, supaya air mata gak turun huahaha... uugghh.... gak pernah seumur idup gw kayak gini! Amit2 dah!

About that sms... hehehe... I wasn't drunk... worse... I was desperate! huahaha... u have no idea how happy I felt when u called... I called u like... 31 times, u said? huehehe... well, if u had picked up any of those 31 calls, u would have heard me cry... hahaha...thank God u didn't!

So yeah, how was ur 20 hrs sleep? good huh? I was worried sick! I thought u might be in a 10-hr meeting n couldn't pick up the phone n couldnt sms me... or u swallowed a bottle of ur sleeping pills n will be asleep for the next 2 weeks... or u were driving n u had an accident... or u took off somewhere and that's why u didn't pick up cuz there was no signal... macem2 dah theory gw... keren2 lagi... huehehehe... I knew I was worried for nothing n things will be fine... tp tetep aja... walaupun surprisingly, I had a good dream last night n woke up feeling better.... but after u didn't reply to any of my sms nor picked up the phone... I sunk sooo low... u don't wanna know! Senyum aja gak bisa! I even thought "f**k school, f**k everything!" Not me at all, huh... nuh uh... Denger songs in MP3 player rasanya kayak keselek batu gede... apalagi lagu2 yg dr elo... dammit!

Ya jd pas lo telp tadi... the black cloud that's been hangin over me n raining on me suddenly disappeared n I smiled n laughed and the sky was brighter all of a sudden... amazing... never been happier... I thought I could fly... hehehe... langsung nyetir highway... tp macet total getu... tau getu gw ambil jalan kecil yg td pagi! uugghh

So now that u're ok and I'm ok... and we're ok... I probably shouldn't write what I wrote in class this morning... hihihihihihi... basically the over-dramatic, 1000 times more intense version of this posting n my last sms... hehehe...

Good news... my mom called in class... n left a message... now my mom NEVER called me on my cell, or leave a msg... unless it's super important (I thought it was u calling... but no) so for 1 hour when I was in class, I was like "what happened? did someone die? Did something terrible happen?" My worry was DOUBLED! n then I called n mom said "go find adam, he got a job at school, n they want him to call before 3 o'clock cuz he starts working Monday"

So I took off right away, went to the comp lab, the study spaces, all around the school lookin for him.... but all the guys sort of looked the same with their big jackets n baggy pants... uugghh... so I was drenched in sweat running around the school, looking like a cop trying to chase a criminal... n guess who I found but Kowan, his best fren... n he didn't even know that Adam was in school... GREAT... NOT!

So I didn't find him... and I'm gonna go grocery shopping with mom, as soon as adam's home... I think I should buy him a cell phone... hehehe... to tuh anak dodol juga.. setiap dipinjemin hp juga dimatiin, n dinyalain cuman kalo dia perlu mau nelpon aja... guoblok... huehehehe... I'm gonna have a talk with him...

So yeah... I suppose u're eating rite now? so I guess I'll talk 2 u later then...

Luv,
~M~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home