Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Continue?

I feel like shit the whole day today... I even threw up at work (maybe it was the chips I was eating hehehe) even now my stomach doesn't feel too good.. uugggghhhh!

Seharian kayak ada black cloud over my head... senyum gw hr ini n tawa gw semua palsu... tsssssssss... untung kerja td sepi n hampir gak ada yg dateng... n yg dateng baek2 semua...kalo gak udah gw semprot semua...

Gw bukannya marah... tp kesel n sedih bgt aja... n gw rada kaget gitu baca sms elo yg isinya "mau delete postingan lo yg kayak tai ini"... enak aja delete2, what's written stays written! I poured out my heart n soul writing in this blog... my feelings... don't ever erase anything, ok...

Td aja nyetir gak konsen, jd gw gak nyetir highway... gw ambil jalan kecil yg gak ada mobil lewat... jd tenang juga lumayan...

Lo gak tidur ya jadinya... sorry J...

So are we good then? Give it another try... I've never done this be4... never bothered trying be4... never put up with any shit be4... but this time I wanna bother... if this is worth fighting for... I don't even know, but I know that I still want u in my life... yes u've hurt me...we've hurt each other... and I don't want this situation to last for another hour... I sms-ed u again, but I guess u were asleep...

"itu yg di pikiran elo .. move on dll nya ?gw ga nantangin elo, gw ga pernah ada bener atau salah dalam hidup ini ...jalanin idup elo dgn bahagia ..jalanin apa yg elo ingin jalanin hun ... yg menurut elu bener"==> I cried when I read this ... gw gak mau move on... I can't.

So... yeah... I don't know... yeah... I don't really know what to say... like I said, I've never done this be4. Emang lo tuh chicken bgt ye di telp... tsssssssssssss... gw juga jd gak tau mau ngomong apa... jd bisu getuh... trus mau nelpon lo lagi gak tau juga mau ngomong apa, ntar malah tambah parah aja... So yeah, I guess I'll talk 2 u later then? c ya

I don't feel so good... I feel sick... ugghh! I'm gonna go throw up or something... later...

Still luv ya,
~M~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home