I'm sorry J
Huneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I woke up this morning feelin crap... yesterday's incident was playing in my head... I realized that I was acting like a stoopid teenager, sooo childish... and I DID put myself in ur position, before I even read ur blog... and I felt worse!
I'm so sorry for what I did yesterday and I'll try to be less-assie... thanks for your patience and understanding cot... I know I can be a handful hehehe
Gak tau lagi mau nulis apa... pokoknya gw nyesel udah nyakitin elo... padahal gak niat gw utk nyakitin elo hun...
udah selse nontonnya ya? alrite then, I'll see u soon... gw lagi baca comic hehehe... td makan ice cream kena baju... tsssssssss ceroboh bgt dah... tp emang udah di anticipate sih tuh ice cream netes ke baju hehehe...
hr ini enakkk 6 derajat celcius... yipeeeeee... akhirnya gak usah pake baju berlapis2 dirumah... hehehe... later then hun... Luv ya...
I woke up this morning feelin crap... yesterday's incident was playing in my head... I realized that I was acting like a stoopid teenager, sooo childish... and I DID put myself in ur position, before I even read ur blog... and I felt worse!
I'm so sorry for what I did yesterday and I'll try to be less-assie... thanks for your patience and understanding cot... I know I can be a handful hehehe
Gak tau lagi mau nulis apa... pokoknya gw nyesel udah nyakitin elo... padahal gak niat gw utk nyakitin elo hun...
udah selse nontonnya ya? alrite then, I'll see u soon... gw lagi baca comic hehehe... td makan ice cream kena baju... tsssssssss ceroboh bgt dah... tp emang udah di anticipate sih tuh ice cream netes ke baju hehehe...
hr ini enakkk 6 derajat celcius... yipeeeeee... akhirnya gak usah pake baju berlapis2 dirumah... hehehe... later then hun... Luv ya...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home