Parents
So yeah... told dad... he was cool about it...
I talked to mom a few days ago, about everything... sampe nyerempet2 ke ex gw segala... and from the conversation, I got the impression that mommy is NOT ready for me to have a boyfriend. So I don't know when she'll be ready... not this year, though hahaha
So when you come next, you're just gonna meet my dad first. Not that mom thinks I'm still a kid... justru nyokap paling tau ttg karakter gw n that I'm very mature for my age... but she thinks that it's best if I focus on my studies first before having boyfriends... hehehe... so yeah...
Kan tuh email dah gw kirim tgl 3 trus gw cek email bokap gw tiap hr, masih belon dibaca juga... sampe semalem, tgl 9 baru dia cek email dia. Yes, I know the password to his email hehehe... cuz he told me his password. Dag dig dug gw selama 6 hr, nungguin response dr bokap huahaha... phew! Glad the first stage is over... hehehe
Alrite, better get ready 4 work... ttyl hun... beli buku lagi lo pasti ye???
L,
M
I talked to mom a few days ago, about everything... sampe nyerempet2 ke ex gw segala... and from the conversation, I got the impression that mommy is NOT ready for me to have a boyfriend. So I don't know when she'll be ready... not this year, though hahaha
So when you come next, you're just gonna meet my dad first. Not that mom thinks I'm still a kid... justru nyokap paling tau ttg karakter gw n that I'm very mature for my age... but she thinks that it's best if I focus on my studies first before having boyfriends... hehehe... so yeah...
Kan tuh email dah gw kirim tgl 3 trus gw cek email bokap gw tiap hr, masih belon dibaca juga... sampe semalem, tgl 9 baru dia cek email dia. Yes, I know the password to his email hehehe... cuz he told me his password. Dag dig dug gw selama 6 hr, nungguin response dr bokap huahaha... phew! Glad the first stage is over... hehehe
Alrite, better get ready 4 work... ttyl hun... beli buku lagi lo pasti ye???
L,
M

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home