Monday, June 13, 2005

Res #

Huneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee gw dah telp holliday inn... buat tgl 1 July- 3 July... 2 malem... kingsize bed, non smoking, executive room... $179.95+ tax
high season... trus gw gak bisa gak pake cc... jd ya udah dah gw kasih nomer cc gw (gak di charge kok cc nya... pas lo dtg katanya suruh ganti sama cc elo or something)... nomer reservationnya: 6411... ph number: 905-474-0444

Hihihihi.... remember when we first started this blog... that u were gonna have at least one question for me to answer?

Well, I have one just 4 ya...

If somehow u wake up one day n find that it is now Aug 29 2004... but u remember me n everything that happened until this day... but I dont remember anything... n then Linda invited u n me to play scrabble... pokoknya jd start all over again... would u have played scrabble n got to know me n do it all over again? remember that I don't have a memory of you or anything that happened... u're the only one with the memory.

Alrite, now I'm gonna get back to studying... have fun answering...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home