Monday, August 29, 2005

funny

Dear Diary,

It's funny how guys are so quick at defending themselves n turning the arrows back to the sender... tsssssssssssss

Masa dia nulis gini "tapi kalo gw inget nya 28 !!!!!!!!!! itu gw dah tulis dr tadi misalnya elu ga marah marah tgl 27 pagi gw bangun dan send sms ke elo dan elo paling ketawa ! krn gw tolol inget nya 28 agustus ..." HAHAHAHA... so he expected me to just smile when everyone said happy b'day n everyone else remembered but him???????? Gw bisa smile, only when I don't love him! Cuz if I don't love him, then there's no reason for me to be upset, right? Then I wouldn't even care if he remembered, right? The more u love someone, the deeper the wound, huh... ouch!

He's also soooo emotional, in a bad way... I've learned not to say too harsh words when I got angry...but boy, those harsh words just came out of him like canonballs! I was tempted say worse things, but I didn't... u know why I didn't??? Because my intention was not to hurt him, but to let him know how I feel... I was so tempted to say "fuck u" so many times... but I didn't... and the only times I did say F U was when he said it first...

Because I still remembered what it was like to have someone u love yelled "FUCK U" in ur ears... it hurts! I didn't wanna hurt him, I was just trying to get him to understand my reasons for being upset... but unfortunately, that's quite impossible at the moment. I was trying to let him see the situation the way I see it... but his intention was to get me to see my faults... his intention was to "get back at me" for being upset over nothing, because he felt that he was too tired to deal with me... his intention was to hurt me... fine! well he succeeded... I'm hurt!

"kali emang gw yg ga bisa idup dgn org lain dan ga bisa pacar2 an romantis tai anjing attention tai anjing ! semnua nya tai anjing !
kalo lo bisa ngerasa in jadi gw aja sehari ! saat ini ! gw bisa tidur sampai jam 9 pagi aja itu lux banget buat gw ! udah lah bukan problem loe juga ! itu urusan gw soal sibuk atau kaga !"===> well well well... emangnya keputusan utk relasi ini ada di tangan siapa sih? Seinget gw sih keputusan berdua dah... but, I'm always wrong, as usual... he's Mr. Right... I'm Ms. Wrong... We both know it's hard... and he's the first to give up! hahaha! typical of men! well, if he thinks it's too hard and not worth working it out, then what can I do.... he obviously thinks that this relationship is not worth troubling about... not right now anyway...he's got more important things...

I know he's sorry about getting the date wrong n stuff... but he still can't see what the problem is... OMG! I think that if u can't even get the date right first time round, then what will happen when later on when you're not so in love anymore? What will happen when the going gets tough? even tougher than this? I don't know man...
I don't see him as the type of man who will fight for love... *sigh*...maybe he's the type who just sits down n watch things go by... but that's not the J I used to know... but maybe when it comes to love, he doesn't have what it takes???? I wonder

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home