Monday, August 29, 2005

tai lahhh

Elo tuh gak ngerti bgt sihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Gw tuh kecewa tuh lebih krn lo tuh kayaknya dah gak peduli lage gitu... elo selalu sibuk sibuk sibuk... jd yah mau gak mau gw juga menyibukkan diri, kalo gak ya bisa ribut terus... trus kalo setiap gw tanya lo selalu jawab, gak kok, gak capek blablabla...enak sibuk... tp nyatanya... kalo gw confront, elo malah jd defensive n jawabnya: cukup capek otak gw sekrg ini ... jgn di tambahin macam2 lage ...===> begitu gw baca ini, rasanya pengen gw cekek aja lo sekalian! Jd krn si raja cape, jd gw gak boleh marah n mesti calm2 aja????? PFFT! Emangnya lo anggep gw apaan??? it's all about u u u!

Elo tuh selalu anggep gw maen2, gak pernah serius! Di mata elo tuh kalo gw marah tuh selalu gak beralasan n gak penting... overreacting lah, dll... coba kalo situ marah... tsssssssssssssss lah! Lo selalu anggep gampang gampang aja ... tau ah!

Ok so u forgot, u got the date mixed up... that's REALLY bad... but I got over it... tp lo mikir gak... berarti u have a problem! If u can say that u love someone so much blablabla, but not remember that person's CORRECT birth date, then there's a problem rite? What made u mix it up in the first place? So I'm just implying here that I've been the last thing in ur mind, rite? You have other priorities, ur work, GG, dll... if u can't even get my birthdate right, then F U! Sure I'm not the number one thing in ur mind... but is it too much to ask to get my b'day right???? ONE fuckin day in ONE year! Is it too much to ask that my boyfriend get my birthdate right??? after all, people who I don't even talk to or care about got it right! If they got it right, then why the fuck didn't u?????? Because I'm last priority in ur life! Whether it's true or not, I don't know... but that's how I feel!

Gw biarpun sesibuk apa juga, secapek apa juga... gw make sure gw gak bakal lupa! gw tulis di hp gw kek, apa kek, di tangan gw... dll... because I think it's important to make that person feel very special on their b'day, ONE fuckin day in a year, biarpun tuh org gak gitu peduli soal b'day nya! so I always make sure that I get it right... kalo gw gak yakin ya gw tanya lah, gw liat di Fs account nya lah, atau apa lah... Like I said, I don't care if my frens forget n other ppl forget... but I expected u to get it right! "Oh, her b'day is sometime in August, I think it's the 28th, but I'm not sure!" Apaan tuh... I don't even mix it up with ppl I rarely talk to!

This incident tells me one thing... that you have to do something about ur life... I think u're too tired or too occupied or whatever... fix it! Sedangkan ex gw aja inget! apa2an tuh! Padahal dia lg stress berat... Andrew aja yg gak pernah gw kasih tau bisa tau n inget! apa gak kelewatan tuh namanya??? Once again, if u forget, u forget... gw gak marah soal itu nya... I'm upset about the CAUSE of you getting the fuckin date mixed up!

trus dah gitu lo malah joke around about it n malah anggep kalo gw tuh gak beralasan lah... well it only made me angrier... u don't take me seriously! Trus... malah nuduh2 kalo gw mau lo jd gak teratur kayak dulu lah... pokoknya malah jd defensive n marah balik ke gw! apa2an tuh! the nerve of u!

Gak salah kan gw kalo bilang elo tuh apologize just to move on from this issue... just to get away with it... padahal tetep aja gak ngerti masalahnya... tetep benernya anggep gw marah gak beralasan... asshole! I'm hurt! n u expect me to forgive u just like it never happened? The wound's there and it was healing slowly, until today... when u revealed that u still think I'm silly for getting upset about this... u still don't understand... I'm sad... kecewa. But u don't care about that... u only care about: "cukup capek otak gw sekrg ini ... jgn di tambahin macam2 lage ..." Ini cuman "macem2" buat elo, "Oh, it's just another one of her silly tantrums, she'll be over it soon"... ini gak penting buat elo... u're too tired to deal with this... u think I'm overreacting n silly... FINE!

Trus malah nuduh gw langsung negatif lah, dll... well, u can say all u want, but if ur action tells me differently, then it's YOUR fault! I'm getting the message wrong because u sent it wrong! I don't need ur sweet talks, not after u showed me that u don't even care enough to get my birthdate right! Lo bilang gw langsung nuduh2 lo gak sayang lah, dll.. well, what am I supposed to do??? after all, my boyfren forgot my b'day... ask anyone... tanya deh ma temen2 lo... eh, kalo cowo/cw lo lupa ultah lo tuh big deal gak sih?? coba lo tanya ma org2 sana! n u said that what we have is special... tssssssss... ini sih lebih parah dr org2 laen yg ber-relasi! org2 yg relasinya dah basi aja lg masih inget TANGGAL ultah cowo/cwnya...

Ok lo sibuk kerja, cari duit, blablabla... fine... then good luck, I hope u get all the money u wanted! Cari duit kayak org gila sampe tgl ultah gw aja salah????????? In my opinion, all that money is garbage if u can't enjoy it with someone u love, if u can't even make the person u love happy, especially not on that specific one day of the year... ONE fuckin day in ONE year! If this is how it's gonna be from now on, then I don't think I wanna be there to support u, torturing myself by being miserable while u work from morning to late at night, wondering if u even think of me at all. that's just stupidity! it's LDR, it's hard, we hardly communicate as it is... n u dont even have time for me anymore... that's just SAD! remember when u said "no one will ever love u like I love u"... yet u can't even get my b'day right... tsssssssssssssssssss. The one person who said that nobody can or ever will love me like he does couldn't get my birthdate right! Haha! Ngerti??????????????? Kalo gak ngerti juga sih ya hopeless lah... gw bener2 gak tau lg mesti gimana... but we will NOT move on from this topic until u understand! If u understand a month later, then we're gonna be stuck in this "stage" until next month... n if u don't understand until u're 100...then screw u... I'd rather live my life all alone, less stress that way.

Good luck with figuring it out!

with luv (unfortunately, since u can only be hurt by someone u love very much),
M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home