rush
Hi huni...
I think I have to book my flights ASAP to get that low price... cuz the other travel websites increased their fares already ($600-$800)... cuz March is a busy time... right now I can still get $452 (10-20 March)...
So please please let me know ASAP... I don't wanna rush u... but...yeah... and if you can't come during that time, then I can't see u at all... not until next year probably... so yeah... I know u're married to ur work n stuff... n u love ur work...
Anyways... lg kangen gw ma elo... ugghh
I;m just feeling so sad cuz everyone around me were so lovey dovey... n I felt lonely... even if I miss u badly, I can't do nothing... hiks... it's depressing. I am jealous of all the other couples... they get to go on dates n see each other every week at least... n spend time together... I feel so lonely... *sigh*
Anyways... gonna go to bed now... Luv ya
I think I have to book my flights ASAP to get that low price... cuz the other travel websites increased their fares already ($600-$800)... cuz March is a busy time... right now I can still get $452 (10-20 March)...
So please please let me know ASAP... I don't wanna rush u... but...yeah... and if you can't come during that time, then I can't see u at all... not until next year probably... so yeah... I know u're married to ur work n stuff... n u love ur work...
Anyways... lg kangen gw ma elo... ugghh
I;m just feeling so sad cuz everyone around me were so lovey dovey... n I felt lonely... even if I miss u badly, I can't do nothing... hiks... it's depressing. I am jealous of all the other couples... they get to go on dates n see each other every week at least... n spend time together... I feel so lonely... *sigh*
Anyways... gonna go to bed now... Luv ya

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home