Sunday, May 15, 2005

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

huhuhuhuhahaha... emangnya monkey kaliii...

dream... yes... the dream... it was weird... my ex (Jeff) n his parents n sister came by to see my parents and gave me a ring... hahaha... ngelamar gitu... n then somehow I thought it was you... strange... and I said yes, happily... n then a minute later I realized that it wasn't u! huaaaaaaaaaaaa I panicked hihihi... n then Fifi n I took a long walk (it was a very strange place)... n then my cellphone was twisted (yes, twisted hahaha) but it still worked... n then some more weird things happened... but I forgot the details...

kemaren tuh 300th store celebration... jd hr jumat malem sebelom tutup toko kita sibuk decorate with balloons n stuff... n then last night, we had cakes, gifts for kids, balloons, dll... it was fun... n then tonite Sandi n Marina are cleaning up the mess before closing the store...

So I was asked to bring my camera... so I locked up my bag in the locker, with my phone n everything else... plus I was busy walking the floor, talking to customers, gw gak kasir semalem... cuman 1 jam-an kali total gw di kasir hehehe... sibuk bagi2in stickers, tattoos, etc ke kids hehehe... trus my favorite little girl came by n we played for a while hehehe... n then she didn't wanna go home.
pokoknya capeeee... pegel2... mondar mandir mulu.

Minggu depan gw kerja 4 hr:
Tue: 12-7
Wed: 5-CL
Fri: 9-6
Sat: 5-CL

Duhhh tangan gw pedess... kucek2 mata, mata gw jd puedessss huaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... bikin perkedel td, cah sayur, trus motong2 cabe.... hiks... sikat dulu ah jari2 gw... klengerrrr busettt

Ntar malem gw ol hun... tp jam 6-8 gw off bentar... maen sama Dita n boboin dita. Sekarang gw mau bobo siang dolo...

Gw bingung hun, sms mau nulis apa... blank gitu... makanya langsung gw telp aja kadang2... trus kalo lo malem disana gw moh sms/nelp... gak mau bangunin elo.
Bukannya cintanye luntur ato apa... cuman sekarang tuh udah gak kayak tai lg lah... gak mikir yg gak2 kalo gak sms, gak mesti sms mulu, dll... ngerti kan? I miss u 2, tp kayaknya itu dah jd a part of me... jd gak demand sms/telp... hehehe... "dinikmati" kangennya huahaha...

Tau ah, susah jelasinnya hehehe... I hope u know what I mean...

ttyl then...
L,
M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home