MOrningggggg
Morning huneee... kemaren cape bgt gile... banyak kerjaan... soalnya gw expectnya nganggur, jd gak siap huehehe...
Trus pulang2 gw maen bentar sama Dita, trus nonton dvd... Musical (in French n Italian) n film Spanish... hihihi
Sekarang lagi dengerin BSB yg lo kirim 4 biji kemaren...Gile kata2nya deep yeeee hiihihihi... tsaaaahhhh situ jd hopeless romantic bgt dah sekarang hihihihihi... kok bisa2nya lo tau lagu2 BSB? huahaha
"Incomplete"
Empty spaces fill me up with holes
Distant faces with no place left to go
Without you within me I can’t find no rest
Where I’m going is anybody’s guess
I’ve tried to go on like I never knew you
I’m awake but my world is half asleep
I pray for this heart to be unbroken
But without you all I’m going to be is incomplete
Voices tell me I should carry on
But I am swimming in an ocean all alone
Baby, my baby
It’s written on your face
You still wonder if we made a big mistake
I’ve tried to go on like I never knew you
I’m awake but my world is half asleep
I pray for this heart to be unbroken
But without you all I’m going to be is incomplete
I don’t mean to drag it on, but I can’t seem to let you go
I don’t wanna make you face this world alone
I wanna let you go (alone)
I’ve tried to go on like I never knew you
I’m awake but my world is half asleep
I pray for this heart to be unbroken
But without you all I’m going to be is incomplete
Huaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa pengen nangis dengernyaaaa huaaaaaaaaaaa
Huneee, lagu yg 3 lagi itu baru ya? kok gak ada gw cari2 lyricsnya...atau judulnya yg salah?
Alergi gw mendingan sih, maksudnya belon parah hehehe... Lo postingan di blog lo cuman 1 baris getuh huahaha... dodol... jd terlantar gitu tuh blog.
Eh, yg ini bagus juga kayaknya
"If I ever Fall In Love"
The very first time
That I saw your brown eyes
Your lips said hello and I said hi
I knew right then you were the one
But I was caught up
In physical attraction
But to my satisfaction
Baby you were more than just a face
(chorus)
And if I ever (ever fall) in love again (again)
I will be sure that the lady is a friend
And if I ever (ever fall) in love so true (true)
I will be sure that the lady's just like you
Oh, yeah, the very next time she'll be my friend
If I say that I will be your one and only (promise, promise)
Promise that you'll never be lonely
I just wanna be the one you need
Oh, baby
I just wanna be the one who serves you
Sometimes I feel as if I don't deserve you
I cherish every moment that we share
(chorus)
Very next time she will be my friend
Someone who I can believe in (my friend)
I need someone who'll be my friend (my friend)
To be with me through thick and thin (my friend)
Please share my love with me my friend
I need someone like you
HUaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yg ini (bawah) sedih bgt!
"If I don't Have You"
Everyday, girl I wake up and pray
That you'll come back home and don't take too long
Cuz since you've been gone, everything's gone a bit wrong
I wish you were here, holding me near
You know I'd go out of my mind if you ever left my heart behind
So I'm begging you please bring your sweet love back to me
(Please come back to me)
*chorus*
If I don't have you(don't have you)
To hold on to(to hold on to)
I can't go on in this world alone
Baby its true(baby its true, if I don't have you)
If you said goodbye(u said goodbye)
Girl I would die(girl i would die)
I'm a star with no light a day with no night
If I don't have have you
late at night I reach to hold you tight
but you're not there (you're just not there baby)
I know you still care( I know you still care)
and oh how i miss your soft ,tender, lovely kiss
you give to me so tenderly
we used to feel that time would stand still
and when i see you baby it will
so hurry honey
you know your man needs you so
*chorus 2x*
You know i'll go crazy w/o you
"I Promise You" (gw dah punya hehehe... bagussss lyricsnya hiks)
It’s in the silences
The words you never say
I see it in your eyes
Always starts the same way
It seems like everyone we know
Is breaking up
Does anybody every stay in love, anymore?
CHORUS
I promise you
From the bottom of my heart
I will love you ‘til death do us part
I promise you
As a lover and a friend
I will love you like I’ll never love again
With everything I am
I see you look at me
When you think I’m not aware
You’re searching for clues
Of just how deep my feelings are
How do you prove the sky is blue?
The ocean’s wide?
All I know is what I feel
When I look into your eyes
CHORUS - repeat
There are not guarantees
That’s what you always say to me
And late at night I feel the tremble in your touch
What I’m trying to say to you
I never said to anyone
"I'll Never Find Someone Like You"
Ill never find
Ill never find someone like you
Girl, you take my breathe away
And when I want someone new, Id rather be here with you
Baby, forever
My heart belongs to you, cause I think about you all the time
I know my love is true when were together
I played around girl, and I made you cry
When I looked up you were saying goodbye
I making you bleed, I need you so bad
Dont leave me now, youre the best thing I have
Chorus
Ill never, Ill never find someone like you
I promise this is true, now or never
Ill never find someone like you
Cause I love, that will meet you up
And girl, I wont, no I wont let you go
No one could ever do, love you like I love you
All I had is just my heart and my feelings I give to you
Thats all that I can do girl, maybe forever
Oh, you dont know that youre hurting me
Cause its not just a sexual thang
I wanna share my dreams, baby together
Girl
My heart still needs to hold on to my love
But when you get close, I want you to know
I start to get weak and I cant let you know
Chorus
Just your smileThats all I need
Girl, I wont let you down
Girl, I will never find no one that compares to you
Dr 4 yg lo kirim itu gw paling suka yg "incomplete" hehehe... nadanya enak. yg "Love is" juga enak...
"Love to Love"
Feels so good, when ya love me like you should
I'd stay forever here with you, if i knew that i could
I know inside, got my heart open wide
I want them all to see you and me, we're together side by side
Crazy, you made me over you, girl it's true
Love to love the way that you love me
You're such a part of me i feel, i can see that it's real to me
And whatever it might be, as long as you love me
I'll still be in love, love to love the love
Can't get enough, of all i can't ???
You've been on my mind all the time, baby girl ya give me love
Please don't change and subject me to such pain
Couldn't do what i do if i live without you, i would never be the
same
Crazy, you made me over you, girl it's true cause i
Love to love the way that you love me
You're such a part of me i feel, i can see that it's real to me
And whatever it might be, as long as you love me
I'll still be in love, love to love the love
Baby, there's one thing you should know
You had me when you said hello
No, i'll never let you go, no ooo
HUaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa gileeee tuh BSB kata2nya deep2 juge yeee... hmmm kayaknya sih biasa aja, tp kalo emang related ya "kena" dah hehehe... padahal lagu2 mereka dr dulu ya gitu2 juga... tp dulu dengernya biasa aje hihihi
Love Will Come And Go
written by Vonda Shepard and David James with additional lyrics by Paul Gordon
Do you want me to read your mind?
Oh if I only could
I wonder if I'd find the same
Hopes I've been having
'Cause baby I came alive
When you caught my eye
I'm falling in love you see
And it's the kind of love
That makes me breathe
I would share all my secrets
I would tell you anything
You know I'd let you in darling
We could be so good together
I would give you the world
If only you would take it from me
Sometimes love comes quickly
Sometimes love comes slow
Let's not miss this moment...'cause
Love will come and go
I never thought I could feel
Such emotion in me
I'm not the kinda girl who falls in love so easily
It's all so clear to me now
Ain't no shadow of a doubt
Now I understand what this mystery is all about
I would be there for you baby
In a special kind of way
If I only had the say darling
We could be so good together
I would give you the world
Baby will you take it from me
Eh eh, trus kemaren pas di WC ngeliat temen gw, SO WOn... trus krn dia pake topi sampe nutupin matanya, gw gak berani negor, takut salah org... hehehe... trus pas gw lagi jalan pulang, dia nunjuk gw hampir gak percaya gitu "Mathilda?" trus gw bales "I thought I saw u" trus dia bilang "U've gotten so pretty, I almost didn't recognize u" huahaha... gak tau mau anggap compliment atau insult huahaha... gw pengen iseng balesin "Oh, so I was ugly before?" huahahaha... dia graduate mungkin dec ini...
udah ah, cabut gw... later hunnn
Ntar gw nyampe rumah jam 2-an kali... trus online lah bentar, sampe jam 4-an... trus kerja... c ya huneeeee...
L,
M
Trus pulang2 gw maen bentar sama Dita, trus nonton dvd... Musical (in French n Italian) n film Spanish... hihihi
Sekarang lagi dengerin BSB yg lo kirim 4 biji kemaren...Gile kata2nya deep yeeee hiihihihi... tsaaaahhhh situ jd hopeless romantic bgt dah sekarang hihihihihi... kok bisa2nya lo tau lagu2 BSB? huahaha
"Incomplete"
Empty spaces fill me up with holes
Distant faces with no place left to go
Without you within me I can’t find no rest
Where I’m going is anybody’s guess
I’ve tried to go on like I never knew you
I’m awake but my world is half asleep
I pray for this heart to be unbroken
But without you all I’m going to be is incomplete
Voices tell me I should carry on
But I am swimming in an ocean all alone
Baby, my baby
It’s written on your face
You still wonder if we made a big mistake
I’ve tried to go on like I never knew you
I’m awake but my world is half asleep
I pray for this heart to be unbroken
But without you all I’m going to be is incomplete
I don’t mean to drag it on, but I can’t seem to let you go
I don’t wanna make you face this world alone
I wanna let you go (alone)
I’ve tried to go on like I never knew you
I’m awake but my world is half asleep
I pray for this heart to be unbroken
But without you all I’m going to be is incomplete
Huaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa pengen nangis dengernyaaaa huaaaaaaaaaaa
Huneee, lagu yg 3 lagi itu baru ya? kok gak ada gw cari2 lyricsnya...atau judulnya yg salah?
Alergi gw mendingan sih, maksudnya belon parah hehehe... Lo postingan di blog lo cuman 1 baris getuh huahaha... dodol... jd terlantar gitu tuh blog.
Eh, yg ini bagus juga kayaknya
"If I ever Fall In Love"
The very first time
That I saw your brown eyes
Your lips said hello and I said hi
I knew right then you were the one
But I was caught up
In physical attraction
But to my satisfaction
Baby you were more than just a face
(chorus)
And if I ever (ever fall) in love again (again)
I will be sure that the lady is a friend
And if I ever (ever fall) in love so true (true)
I will be sure that the lady's just like you
Oh, yeah, the very next time she'll be my friend
If I say that I will be your one and only (promise, promise)
Promise that you'll never be lonely
I just wanna be the one you need
Oh, baby
I just wanna be the one who serves you
Sometimes I feel as if I don't deserve you
I cherish every moment that we share
(chorus)
Very next time she will be my friend
Someone who I can believe in (my friend)
I need someone who'll be my friend (my friend)
To be with me through thick and thin (my friend)
Please share my love with me my friend
I need someone like you
HUaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yg ini (bawah) sedih bgt!
"If I don't Have You"
Everyday, girl I wake up and pray
That you'll come back home and don't take too long
Cuz since you've been gone, everything's gone a bit wrong
I wish you were here, holding me near
You know I'd go out of my mind if you ever left my heart behind
So I'm begging you please bring your sweet love back to me
(Please come back to me)
*chorus*
If I don't have you(don't have you)
To hold on to(to hold on to)
I can't go on in this world alone
Baby its true(baby its true, if I don't have you)
If you said goodbye(u said goodbye)
Girl I would die(girl i would die)
I'm a star with no light a day with no night
If I don't have have you
late at night I reach to hold you tight
but you're not there (you're just not there baby)
I know you still care( I know you still care)
and oh how i miss your soft ,tender, lovely kiss
you give to me so tenderly
we used to feel that time would stand still
and when i see you baby it will
so hurry honey
you know your man needs you so
*chorus 2x*
You know i'll go crazy w/o you
"I Promise You" (gw dah punya hehehe... bagussss lyricsnya hiks)
It’s in the silences
The words you never say
I see it in your eyes
Always starts the same way
It seems like everyone we know
Is breaking up
Does anybody every stay in love, anymore?
CHORUS
I promise you
From the bottom of my heart
I will love you ‘til death do us part
I promise you
As a lover and a friend
I will love you like I’ll never love again
With everything I am
I see you look at me
When you think I’m not aware
You’re searching for clues
Of just how deep my feelings are
How do you prove the sky is blue?
The ocean’s wide?
All I know is what I feel
When I look into your eyes
CHORUS - repeat
There are not guarantees
That’s what you always say to me
And late at night I feel the tremble in your touch
What I’m trying to say to you
I never said to anyone
"I'll Never Find Someone Like You"
Ill never find
Ill never find someone like you
Girl, you take my breathe away
And when I want someone new, Id rather be here with you
Baby, forever
My heart belongs to you, cause I think about you all the time
I know my love is true when were together
I played around girl, and I made you cry
When I looked up you were saying goodbye
I making you bleed, I need you so bad
Dont leave me now, youre the best thing I have
Chorus
Ill never, Ill never find someone like you
I promise this is true, now or never
Ill never find someone like you
Cause I love, that will meet you up
And girl, I wont, no I wont let you go
No one could ever do, love you like I love you
All I had is just my heart and my feelings I give to you
Thats all that I can do girl, maybe forever
Oh, you dont know that youre hurting me
Cause its not just a sexual thang
I wanna share my dreams, baby together
Girl
My heart still needs to hold on to my love
But when you get close, I want you to know
I start to get weak and I cant let you know
Chorus
Just your smileThats all I need
Girl, I wont let you down
Girl, I will never find no one that compares to you
Dr 4 yg lo kirim itu gw paling suka yg "incomplete" hehehe... nadanya enak. yg "Love is" juga enak...
"Love to Love"
Feels so good, when ya love me like you should
I'd stay forever here with you, if i knew that i could
I know inside, got my heart open wide
I want them all to see you and me, we're together side by side
Crazy, you made me over you, girl it's true
Love to love the way that you love me
You're such a part of me i feel, i can see that it's real to me
And whatever it might be, as long as you love me
I'll still be in love, love to love the love
Can't get enough, of all i can't ???
You've been on my mind all the time, baby girl ya give me love
Please don't change and subject me to such pain
Couldn't do what i do if i live without you, i would never be the
same
Crazy, you made me over you, girl it's true cause i
Love to love the way that you love me
You're such a part of me i feel, i can see that it's real to me
And whatever it might be, as long as you love me
I'll still be in love, love to love the love
Baby, there's one thing you should know
You had me when you said hello
No, i'll never let you go, no ooo
HUaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa gileeee tuh BSB kata2nya deep2 juge yeee... hmmm kayaknya sih biasa aja, tp kalo emang related ya "kena" dah hehehe... padahal lagu2 mereka dr dulu ya gitu2 juga... tp dulu dengernya biasa aje hihihi
Love Will Come And Go
written by Vonda Shepard and David James with additional lyrics by Paul Gordon
Do you want me to read your mind?
Oh if I only could
I wonder if I'd find the same
Hopes I've been having
'Cause baby I came alive
When you caught my eye
I'm falling in love you see
And it's the kind of love
That makes me breathe
I would share all my secrets
I would tell you anything
You know I'd let you in darling
We could be so good together
I would give you the world
If only you would take it from me
Sometimes love comes quickly
Sometimes love comes slow
Let's not miss this moment...'cause
Love will come and go
I never thought I could feel
Such emotion in me
I'm not the kinda girl who falls in love so easily
It's all so clear to me now
Ain't no shadow of a doubt
Now I understand what this mystery is all about
I would be there for you baby
In a special kind of way
If I only had the say darling
We could be so good together
I would give you the world
Baby will you take it from me
Eh eh, trus kemaren pas di WC ngeliat temen gw, SO WOn... trus krn dia pake topi sampe nutupin matanya, gw gak berani negor, takut salah org... hehehe... trus pas gw lagi jalan pulang, dia nunjuk gw hampir gak percaya gitu "Mathilda?" trus gw bales "I thought I saw u" trus dia bilang "U've gotten so pretty, I almost didn't recognize u" huahaha... gak tau mau anggap compliment atau insult huahaha... gw pengen iseng balesin "Oh, so I was ugly before?" huahahaha... dia graduate mungkin dec ini...
udah ah, cabut gw... later hunnn
Ntar gw nyampe rumah jam 2-an kali... trus online lah bentar, sampe jam 4-an... trus kerja... c ya huneeeee...
L,
M

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home