Ya nasibbbb
Nasib loooo dpt nya pertanyaan gituuuu hehehehehhe... I don't know, when we were chatting yesterday, I just felt like u regretted knowing me n stuff... so... I don't know...
If it was me (kalo pertanyaan itu di apply ke gw), after knowing all the suffering we both go thru, I wouldn't have replied to your messages nor played scrabble online... I would honestly prefer to suffer alone than making u suffer too... cuz u lived a very simple life before u knew me, the asshole, bastard J (still until now hehehe, but to a much lesser degree)... and who knows, GG might still live with u and u'd never gotten that tumor... n u wouldn't have to come here every few months n I don't know.. everything would have been different I'm sure...
so, if I could do it all differently, I'd kept silent... n suffer alone n just focus on my studies n work...
n then when I'm done school blablabla, who knows, if fate still wanted us to meet... then let it flow naturally, without my intervention hehehe
After all, I'm the one with the memory, rite... so I'd still have known how beautiful it is to really fall in luv n be sappy n swallow my pride... so I'd have learned all the lessons hehehe... I'd still be the person I am now... with all my memories... u're not hehehe
so yeah, that's my honest answer... now it's ur turn! asshole!
Luv ya
If it was me (kalo pertanyaan itu di apply ke gw), after knowing all the suffering we both go thru, I wouldn't have replied to your messages nor played scrabble online... I would honestly prefer to suffer alone than making u suffer too... cuz u lived a very simple life before u knew me, the asshole, bastard J (still until now hehehe, but to a much lesser degree)... and who knows, GG might still live with u and u'd never gotten that tumor... n u wouldn't have to come here every few months n I don't know.. everything would have been different I'm sure...
so, if I could do it all differently, I'd kept silent... n suffer alone n just focus on my studies n work...
n then when I'm done school blablabla, who knows, if fate still wanted us to meet... then let it flow naturally, without my intervention hehehe
After all, I'm the one with the memory, rite... so I'd still have known how beautiful it is to really fall in luv n be sappy n swallow my pride... so I'd have learned all the lessons hehehe... I'd still be the person I am now... with all my memories... u're not hehehe
so yeah, that's my honest answer... now it's ur turn! asshole!
Luv ya

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home