Rogers party... sux
Gw dah kirim pics... td sms gw bounced lg... huhuhuhuhu nyebelinnnnn...hp gw dah bener lhoooo jelas sekarang suara org kalo di telp hiiihihii
Oh u should have seen these girls from the other stores...they were making out n openly gay! this one girl started kissing everyone n hugging everyone n one guy got so turned on that he started going for her boobs on the dance floor... n they were doing the fucking position n everything... WILD man! n Lisa was like "stay away, stay away!" hahaha it was funny... n this slutty girl was half naked by the end of the night...Gosh! a lot of ppl were making out... it was like a show off time...
There is this creepy guy from Dave's store, Matthew (Dave's staff also think he's creepy)... he's still on probation n he's at least 40 yrs old... anyway, he followed Steve (cuz all the ppl from his store left already) n then he started hangin with us, well, at first there was only me n Dan cuz everyone else was dancing n kept walking back n forth... so he started bragging about how he used to have his own company n made millions of dollars for a few yrs... n then he quit blablabla... so I asked him "why r u at rogers now?" because I didnt believe a word he said hihihihi
n he got offended I think...
Then dorothy n I went to the washroom...n then when we were about to go out of the washroom, this Matthew guy suddenly ran up the stairs... like he was waiting for us outside the door...What the fuck man... Dorothy n I were like "what theeeee...that's creepy!" n then I think he started hitting on Dorothy... n Lisa n Dan also found him creepy n perverted!
n then Steve asked if he wanted to come with us... hahaha! What the fuck was he thinking??? so then I took Lisa n Dan home n I just went home...
Anyways, my eyes are tiredddd... it was boring today at work... sucks... nite huniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
eh eh, kereta yg lo maksud itu kereta berapi atau kereta kayak disini? hihihiih
Oh u should have seen these girls from the other stores...they were making out n openly gay! this one girl started kissing everyone n hugging everyone n one guy got so turned on that he started going for her boobs on the dance floor... n they were doing the fucking position n everything... WILD man! n Lisa was like "stay away, stay away!" hahaha it was funny... n this slutty girl was half naked by the end of the night...Gosh! a lot of ppl were making out... it was like a show off time...
There is this creepy guy from Dave's store, Matthew (Dave's staff also think he's creepy)... he's still on probation n he's at least 40 yrs old... anyway, he followed Steve (cuz all the ppl from his store left already) n then he started hangin with us, well, at first there was only me n Dan cuz everyone else was dancing n kept walking back n forth... so he started bragging about how he used to have his own company n made millions of dollars for a few yrs... n then he quit blablabla... so I asked him "why r u at rogers now?" because I didnt believe a word he said hihihihi
n he got offended I think...
Then dorothy n I went to the washroom...n then when we were about to go out of the washroom, this Matthew guy suddenly ran up the stairs... like he was waiting for us outside the door...What the fuck man... Dorothy n I were like "what theeeee...that's creepy!" n then I think he started hitting on Dorothy... n Lisa n Dan also found him creepy n perverted!
n then Steve asked if he wanted to come with us... hahaha! What the fuck was he thinking??? so then I took Lisa n Dan home n I just went home...
Anyways, my eyes are tiredddd... it was boring today at work... sucks... nite huniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
eh eh, kereta yg lo maksud itu kereta berapi atau kereta kayak disini? hihihiih

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home