Friday, October 26, 2007

5 months later

It's been 5 months since I last wrote here! and before we know it, it will be a yr that we havent seen each other...how time flies.. *sigh*
it's amazing how calm everything is once we're both committed and know what we want... and when we have a vision together... just keep focusing on the present and plan for the future.

That vision has kept me going, even on some of the the toughest months in my life. It pushes me to be stronger, to be better and just keep on doing n going... motivates me everyday.

Even when we argue, it's just different... I guess because we both know that we're in this together and that no stupid arguments are gonna change that. I'm happy that we are in the level that we're at... thank God!
Remember those stupid arguments we used to have even last yr... I feel like I was such an immature kid...gawd!

anyways... just wanna let u know that I love u... more n more everyday... eventhough u can be such an ass sometimes... but it's been a lot of fun and I don't regret a day since we've been together... every little thing that happened has taken us to where we are today.

L,
M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home