Sunday, February 05, 2006

creepy!

Huniii... it's creepy...but did u by any chance touch/update my poem blog??? cuz it's on the top of the list n the latest update is Feb 2 2006

anyways,,, ntar malem ol yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa huniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
ah paling gw duluan ol drpada lo baca blog hahaha...

eh eh hun... gw tuh scary yah? cowo2 pade takut ma gw... hihihihihi...

it's all Marina's fault... why oh whyyy... yesterday Nathaniel came instead of Art to pick up some stickers for Major Mac & Bayview... me n Marina were working... n then Nathaniel handed me this big envelope with driver's flash cards (full of vulgarity and obscenities inappropriate for anyone)
n then after he left, Marina said "he's in luv with u" n I was like "what??? I never even talked to the guy" so apparently he is... n then I asked Rhob today n Rhob said that he's had a crush on me for abt 2 yrs... WHY did I NOT know abt this sooner??? I know all the latest gossips..but NOT this one??? wtf man

yesterday at the senior's home, one of the women who worked there was told to pass on a hi from the Chef (his name is Blaire)...Katie said "the chef says hi, I think he likes u" but when I went to the kitchen later on to get some juice, the women in there were giggling and looking at me weird... but Blaire totally IGNORED me... wtf??? so I just ignored him... n then later on when I went there again, suddenly all these ppl I never even seen, they knew what floor I'm working on and my name and they started talking to me... so I'm not sure I like to be talked about behind my back!!! now I have to avoid the bloody kitchen! aarrrggghhh...

n thennn after work I passed by the RV at Major Mac n Bayview (Richmond Hill) krn gw gak mau lewat highway, it was snowing very badly ... when I moved to Mount Joy, there's no way that I'd get 5 shifts a week there...so I asked Art if they needed people there... n turns out they do... so I'll probably work at 2 Rogers... just like a few yrs ago... anyway... Nathaniel was there... he totally ignored me... n walked away... WTF? bagus sih dia kabur, jd gw gak bingung merasa gak enakan...
n then I started remembering my past... it was only when I had my first boyfren that I found out about the guys who had crushes on me (cuz he told me)... n then when I moved here, suddenly I found out abt all these guyfrens I knew in Australia n Indonesia who had crushes on me for yrs but kept it a secret.... WTF??? soooo basically, I'm a scary bitch!!! huaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I'm unapproachable... am I????

It's my life story... I scare guys off... n then Lisa came up with "well, I think this is a sign, u should get rid of that boyfren of yours n just pursue all these men who are right in front of ya... when is he gonna come anyway? what if he never comes? u havent seen him in ages... r u sure u're dating the right guy?" Huuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaa.. NOT helping!!! then I replied "well, if I wasnt sure, then do u think I'm so stupid as to bear with all these sufferings for someone who I think is not right for me? we've passed the one-year mark... so if I wasnt sure, I would have broken up with him after a few months!" GEEZ

Now I HAVE to get a hold of Marina...to tell her to shut her mouth n not tell Art that she told me about Nathaniel... cuz Art will pass it on to Nathaniel n Christian... n then I'm doomed... there's no way I can work there without feeling very very uncomfortable.... hiksssss....
if I never heard about Nathaniel's crush on me all these yrs, then he probably has a very good reason to make sure I'd never find out... until Marina opens her big mouth...
So the plan is to pretend that nothing happened n that I still dont know... unless Marina's opened her big mouth... huaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... if everyone finds out, then that's it... I'll just cover my head with a paper bag... cuz u know I blush easily n I get embarrassed very very easily... huaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... back to the old shy me... hiks

so yeah... the point is, u have nothing to worry about, cuz I'll never cheat on ya... all these guys are scared shit of me anyway... nobody wants to come near me...
when I asked Steve if I'm scary, he said "well, you are intimidating, cuz u represent this strong, independent woman" HUAHAHAHAHAHA...

anyways, mo jemput Adam dr driving school... n then I got to pay daddy's bills... later my huni buni

L yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home