Monday, March 27, 2006

Pink - I got money now

ah biasa aja huahahaha... but the lyrics good... trus gw mikir2 *masa didengerin sampe beratus2 kali ma si Jackass sih?* huahahahahaha...sekarang tuh lagu stuck in my head! gw dah dengerin 4 kali... dasar. bagus sih lyric nya... hehehe... setelah didenger2 lagi... meaningful...sad, but true...
Hey, mana mix yg lo bikinnnnnnnn.... payah kauuuuu...laki macam apa kauuuuu... pelupa sekali kauuuuu!!!

just finished watching "waiting" OMG soooooo stupid!!! I think Ryan Reynolds will look totally ridiculous if he ever stars in a drama type of movie... huahahaha... how can he be engaged to Alanis Morisette????

internet gw masih bangkeeeeeeeee... arrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhh

si Rhob lg di vancouver...sampe hr Rabu... seminggu dia disana... Sandi lg happy bgt hihihihi...getting drunk every night, talking nonstop, I bet... or maybe make out??? man, I hope they hit it off!!! They're so good together!!!

Anyways, I'm gonna go to bed... seminggu ini relaxed... hehehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home