tuyul somseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
huhhh gak ada sms... cuman pagi doankkk... somseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee diaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
tidur td pulang kerja pagi2... trus nonton vcd Indo... cheesy2 bgt bgt!!! amit2222222
malu bener dah jd org Indo huahahahaha... blehhhhhh
gila tuh Rogers berdebu semua... gw complain... trus gw beres2in drawernya krn berantakan bgt, banyak sampah n gak bisa nemuin pen...sebel gw... sampah dimana2... gw beresin jadinya... tsssssssss... amit2 dah... ketemu 3 org lg yg kerja disitu... they welcomed me nicely... very friendly...
trus si Art bilang "Marina thinks very highly of u, she told me a lot about u" huahahaha... Marina memuja gw... dia titip surat buat gw yg isinya "Honey bunches of oats! My dearest Mathilda, I miss u so much my darlin. Come visit me at Mountjoy...soon time! Cheers, Marina" trus ada gambar stick figure n broken heart "my broken heart"... trus gede2 ditulis I *heart* you
hihihihihihi... si Nathaneel yg kasih pas dia dtg jam 1 pagi... "We picked this up on the way here" huahahaha...
Kasian dah dia canggung bgt... jd gw jauh2 n gw ngomong ma Art aja... n Christian kadang2 nyambung2... nanya2 ttg asal gw, education, umur, dll... trus Art tanya2 ttg elo "tell me about ur boyfren... I heard he's overseas" trus tanya2 nama, umur, gimana ketemunya... didepan Nathaneel... gw jd bingung... trus Neth pura2 gak denger gitu n pergi ke sudut laen... gw jawab aja "why do u wanna know?" tp dia gak berenti nanya2... hihihihi
si Christian sih gw bisa liat bgt dia marriagenya gak happy... makanya dia kerja terus n jarang dirumah...waktu taon lalu ngasih sales training aja tau2 dia nyeletuk "I know I ain't getting any at home" buset gak sih...
trus Art tanya gw suka minum apa...gw bilang gw sih gak crazy about alcohol... gak minum juga gpp... trus dia bilang "yeah cuz u're not depressed... I need alcohol to make me happy... luckily my woman is also like that...but I'm trying to get her to stop drinking so much." hihihihihi yeah rite... Marina likes her alcohol...
trus tau2 dia nyeletuk "I watch porn on DVD... but I like short ones, cuz I do it fast" huahahaha...n gw melotot "I dont think I need to know that aspect of ur life"... trus dia bilang "of course u do, I tell people everything... plus I learn more by talking anyway"
to sum it up, it was a busy working night with lots of inappropriate n awkward conversations!
I hope I'll like it better working there... I'm working there tomorrow, 10-5... with Art, I think.
Marina's jealous cuz I get to see Art a lot hahahaha... oopsie... don't worry, Marina, he's definitely NOT my type... huehehehe
Marina hates it at the new Rogers...she's gonna quit soon.
I just finished writing a love letter to Marina hihihihi... she's gonna laugh her head off hihihihi...
L yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa jackasssssssssssssssssssssss
tidur td pulang kerja pagi2... trus nonton vcd Indo... cheesy2 bgt bgt!!! amit2222222
malu bener dah jd org Indo huahahahaha... blehhhhhh
gila tuh Rogers berdebu semua... gw complain... trus gw beres2in drawernya krn berantakan bgt, banyak sampah n gak bisa nemuin pen...sebel gw... sampah dimana2... gw beresin jadinya... tsssssssss... amit2 dah... ketemu 3 org lg yg kerja disitu... they welcomed me nicely... very friendly...
trus si Art bilang "Marina thinks very highly of u, she told me a lot about u" huahahaha... Marina memuja gw... dia titip surat buat gw yg isinya "Honey bunches of oats! My dearest Mathilda, I miss u so much my darlin. Come visit me at Mountjoy...soon time! Cheers, Marina" trus ada gambar stick figure n broken heart "my broken heart"... trus gede2 ditulis I *heart* you
hihihihihihi... si Nathaneel yg kasih pas dia dtg jam 1 pagi... "We picked this up on the way here" huahahaha...
Kasian dah dia canggung bgt... jd gw jauh2 n gw ngomong ma Art aja... n Christian kadang2 nyambung2... nanya2 ttg asal gw, education, umur, dll... trus Art tanya2 ttg elo "tell me about ur boyfren... I heard he's overseas" trus tanya2 nama, umur, gimana ketemunya... didepan Nathaneel... gw jd bingung... trus Neth pura2 gak denger gitu n pergi ke sudut laen... gw jawab aja "why do u wanna know?" tp dia gak berenti nanya2... hihihihi
si Christian sih gw bisa liat bgt dia marriagenya gak happy... makanya dia kerja terus n jarang dirumah...waktu taon lalu ngasih sales training aja tau2 dia nyeletuk "I know I ain't getting any at home" buset gak sih...
trus Art tanya gw suka minum apa...gw bilang gw sih gak crazy about alcohol... gak minum juga gpp... trus dia bilang "yeah cuz u're not depressed... I need alcohol to make me happy... luckily my woman is also like that...but I'm trying to get her to stop drinking so much." hihihihihi yeah rite... Marina likes her alcohol...
trus tau2 dia nyeletuk "I watch porn on DVD... but I like short ones, cuz I do it fast" huahahaha...n gw melotot "I dont think I need to know that aspect of ur life"... trus dia bilang "of course u do, I tell people everything... plus I learn more by talking anyway"
to sum it up, it was a busy working night with lots of inappropriate n awkward conversations!
I hope I'll like it better working there... I'm working there tomorrow, 10-5... with Art, I think.
Marina's jealous cuz I get to see Art a lot hahahaha... oopsie... don't worry, Marina, he's definitely NOT my type... huehehehe
Marina hates it at the new Rogers...she's gonna quit soon.
I just finished writing a love letter to Marina hihihihi... she's gonna laugh her head off hihihihi...
L yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa jackasssssssssssssssssssssss

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home