yayyyyy
Yayyyy dia nulis...
pas ngecek blog, eh ada new entry dr si Monsieur jackass... hihihihi hepi bgt dah jdnya gw...walaupun cuman beberapa baris hehehe
Eh kok jd gw sih yg jackass??? kan itu nickname baru elo yg gw kasih pas lo terakhir ketinggalan hp lo...yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... jgn di bounce balik atuhhh...aku kan baikkkk...gak jackass spt kamuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu bweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Ntar malem aku kerja huni... jd gak bisa ol krn mesti bobo... tp Monday if u're home, I'm home all day, n then off to work at 5 (rogers). My last week at this Rogers, working... the next week the store won't be open, n we're working just to pack all the stuff up... n clean up basically...
Nathaniel made me a card out of cardbox, with a drawn pic of him n the staff at Major Mac (pinter gambar lho dia hihihihi) n then he wrote a welcome note "blablabla we would unfairly fire all our staff so that you can work here...we welcome u blablabla"...Art delivered it when he came to see his gf, Marina... n then the next day he called me at Rogers, whispering on the phone...n then I asked why he was whispering, n then he said "cuz everyone is staring at me" oh crap, that means allllll of the people at that store know???????... n then he talked to Steve, saying that he wants to help out when we pack up the store (offering his assistance)... n then Rhob n I cracked up laughing so hard hahahaha... "yeah rite! Somehow his intention doesnt come out as honorable as people think."
Working there is gonna be one hell of a ride, I think...
Marina might quit, because she might not be able to go to the store that she wanted to go to... which made me realize just how lucky I am cuz I get to decide which store I want to go to, and that I didnt have to worry bout nothing... thank God. Even Rhob doesnt know yet which store he's going to...
So, Dan quit, Lisa too... n maybe Marina... n Bram is coming with me to Major Mac...yayyyy... at least I still get to work with someone from the old gang... well, actually, gw rada2 maksain dia ikut gw hehehe... kan rogers yg deket dia tuh jorokkkk minta ampun... n lagian org2nya kayak tai semua... hehehe... jd ya gitu deh... akhirnya Bram ikut gw... Dorothy mau ikut gw, tp bensin mahal katanya n bokapnya bisa ngomel2 bayarin bensinnya...
Kemaren Andrew mampir, balikin buku... bawa temen baru lagi, cowo (cowo yg terakhir, Frank, was a total asshole... so disgusting that I wanted to kill him n Daniel for introducing him to me)... trus ngopi bentar... ngobrol2... uuuggghhh very unpleasant... tuh cowo yg dia ajak namanya Andri apa gitu... I can see fear in his eyes huni huahahaha... he was so intimidated by me, I think...he couldnt even look me in the eye... he kept turning away, shy or whatever... OMG... n then Marina laughed at me.
The final decision is here... "Mathilda scare men (more like, boys)" huahahaha... n then I told Marina "now I remember why my boyfren is 35! I can't stand guys my age, they're driving me insane!"
n then cuz we were on the subject of guys, I remembered that I missed u... huhuhuhuhu... sedih deh... trus Marina pacaran mulu lageeeeeee... uugghh!
Anyways, mo jemput Adam, driving class teori yg terakhir... tgl 3 dia test nyetir praktek... bokap balik tgl 1...
Mau anterin Dita kerumah temennya... gilaaaaaaaaaaaaa dinginnya minta amploppppp... kering, angin kenceng bgt... ngeriiiii... brrrrrrrrrrr
Alrighty my darling... jgn somse2 yeee...
L yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
~M~
pas ngecek blog, eh ada new entry dr si Monsieur jackass... hihihihi hepi bgt dah jdnya gw...walaupun cuman beberapa baris hehehe
Eh kok jd gw sih yg jackass??? kan itu nickname baru elo yg gw kasih pas lo terakhir ketinggalan hp lo...yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... jgn di bounce balik atuhhh...aku kan baikkkk...gak jackass spt kamuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu bweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Ntar malem aku kerja huni... jd gak bisa ol krn mesti bobo... tp Monday if u're home, I'm home all day, n then off to work at 5 (rogers). My last week at this Rogers, working... the next week the store won't be open, n we're working just to pack all the stuff up... n clean up basically...
Nathaniel made me a card out of cardbox, with a drawn pic of him n the staff at Major Mac (pinter gambar lho dia hihihihi) n then he wrote a welcome note "blablabla we would unfairly fire all our staff so that you can work here...we welcome u blablabla"...Art delivered it when he came to see his gf, Marina... n then the next day he called me at Rogers, whispering on the phone...n then I asked why he was whispering, n then he said "cuz everyone is staring at me" oh crap, that means allllll of the people at that store know???????... n then he talked to Steve, saying that he wants to help out when we pack up the store (offering his assistance)... n then Rhob n I cracked up laughing so hard hahahaha... "yeah rite! Somehow his intention doesnt come out as honorable as people think."
Working there is gonna be one hell of a ride, I think...
Marina might quit, because she might not be able to go to the store that she wanted to go to... which made me realize just how lucky I am cuz I get to decide which store I want to go to, and that I didnt have to worry bout nothing... thank God. Even Rhob doesnt know yet which store he's going to...
So, Dan quit, Lisa too... n maybe Marina... n Bram is coming with me to Major Mac...yayyyy... at least I still get to work with someone from the old gang... well, actually, gw rada2 maksain dia ikut gw hehehe... kan rogers yg deket dia tuh jorokkkk minta ampun... n lagian org2nya kayak tai semua... hehehe... jd ya gitu deh... akhirnya Bram ikut gw... Dorothy mau ikut gw, tp bensin mahal katanya n bokapnya bisa ngomel2 bayarin bensinnya...
Kemaren Andrew mampir, balikin buku... bawa temen baru lagi, cowo (cowo yg terakhir, Frank, was a total asshole... so disgusting that I wanted to kill him n Daniel for introducing him to me)... trus ngopi bentar... ngobrol2... uuuggghhh very unpleasant... tuh cowo yg dia ajak namanya Andri apa gitu... I can see fear in his eyes huni huahahaha... he was so intimidated by me, I think...he couldnt even look me in the eye... he kept turning away, shy or whatever... OMG... n then Marina laughed at me.
The final decision is here... "Mathilda scare men (more like, boys)" huahahaha... n then I told Marina "now I remember why my boyfren is 35! I can't stand guys my age, they're driving me insane!"
n then cuz we were on the subject of guys, I remembered that I missed u... huhuhuhuhu... sedih deh... trus Marina pacaran mulu lageeeeeee... uugghh!
Anyways, mo jemput Adam, driving class teori yg terakhir... tgl 3 dia test nyetir praktek... bokap balik tgl 1...
Mau anterin Dita kerumah temennya... gilaaaaaaaaaaaaa dinginnya minta amploppppp... kering, angin kenceng bgt... ngeriiiii... brrrrrrrrrrr
Alrighty my darling... jgn somse2 yeee...
L yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
~M~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home