::::::::
Gw gak marah ke elo kok... gw lg frustrasi ma situasi... I know u did ur best...
Gw cuman lg sedih bgt aja... tp dah gak sesedih kemaren... gw udah calm down n I feel a lot better. Sorry if I was inconsiderate...
Sekarang Rogers laen lg berebutan gw... Rogers yg di Major Mac n Bayview td ngasih tawarin promosi... blablabla... gw dikasih waktu seminggu utk decide... berat juga, mesti training sebulan penuh, dll... n kerja ma Nathaniel n Art n Christian.
Td Nathaniel telp pas gw yg angkat, trus mo ngomong ma Rhob... nanya kita punya gak coklat Whisper... tsssssssssssssssssss nyari2 alasan utk mampir ke Rogers gw aje tuh org! tp lucu juga sih... gw ngakak2 setelah itu...
Trus dia bilang ke Steve "We want someone from your store" n Steve said "Oh I know who it is" blablabla... gw jd ngakak lg... n then me n Rhob spent the whole day talking...
I just talked to Fiona... had some laughs... her n Michael are having some tough times... Michael is always working n whenever they see each other once a week he's always cranky n moody because he's tired from working too much...
u see, it's so great having a fren to talk to when u're sad... it really takes away a LOT of your burden n sadness...
So yeah, I'm not as sad as I was yesterday and this morning...
Mom's worried that I may get too tired... but I'm enjoying it, busy... so I don't get cranky at u... hehehe... if I have some free time, I'll be missing u more n then I'll be a bitch n u'll get mad hehehe...
Tomorrow we're all going out to dinner...
talk to u later
L ya,
M
Gw cuman lg sedih bgt aja... tp dah gak sesedih kemaren... gw udah calm down n I feel a lot better. Sorry if I was inconsiderate...
Sekarang Rogers laen lg berebutan gw... Rogers yg di Major Mac n Bayview td ngasih tawarin promosi... blablabla... gw dikasih waktu seminggu utk decide... berat juga, mesti training sebulan penuh, dll... n kerja ma Nathaniel n Art n Christian.
Td Nathaniel telp pas gw yg angkat, trus mo ngomong ma Rhob... nanya kita punya gak coklat Whisper... tsssssssssssssssssss nyari2 alasan utk mampir ke Rogers gw aje tuh org! tp lucu juga sih... gw ngakak2 setelah itu...
Trus dia bilang ke Steve "We want someone from your store" n Steve said "Oh I know who it is" blablabla... gw jd ngakak lg... n then me n Rhob spent the whole day talking...
I just talked to Fiona... had some laughs... her n Michael are having some tough times... Michael is always working n whenever they see each other once a week he's always cranky n moody because he's tired from working too much...
u see, it's so great having a fren to talk to when u're sad... it really takes away a LOT of your burden n sadness...
So yeah, I'm not as sad as I was yesterday and this morning...
Mom's worried that I may get too tired... but I'm enjoying it, busy... so I don't get cranky at u... hehehe... if I have some free time, I'll be missing u more n then I'll be a bitch n u'll get mad hehehe...
Tomorrow we're all going out to dinner...
talk to u later
L ya,
M

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home