Tuesday, February 21, 2006

chefs...what's with them???

OMG huniiiii
Kan ada chef baru (baru 2 minggu-an) neh hun... he's a little too friendly towards me... he totally ignores the other women... but he's very nice to me...
yg laen ngomel2 "the chef, Fauzi, is so rude blablabla...he's so mean." Trus yg laen angguk2 setuju....gw diem aja n dalem ati "mmmm, not to me though." Like this morning he just held my back while saying "how r u?" that's too touchy, I think...
What is it with chefs????? n then today he made pasta n he asked me to try it... n said "dont tell anyone about this" jd ya gw nyicipin di kitchen...

td teori di kelas gak gitu boring hehehe... seminar ttg alzheimer's disease... masih dinginnnn bgt brrrrrrr... trus td ada yg kepencet fire alarm... pada panik residents nya... sampe ada yg nangis...kasian deh...

gw baca sms lo td ampe melotot sendiri huahahaha... gimana interview org2 td? dah ketemu yg tobh? u know what huni... gw mesti tanya dulu neh ma kerjaan gw yg baru, bisa kagak gw libur seminggu... gw masih dlm masa probation 3 bln... ah pusing neh jadinye... uuuggghhh!!! Susahhh bgt ya hunnn mau ketemu aje???? errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr gregetan gw!

I called the travel agent n orgnya bilang dia bisa leave me hanging (in limbo for 330 days)... jd by Dec 23rd if I don't fly, then I have to pay penalty n tiketnya angus... So yeah hun... I'm gonna make sure I am allowed to take a vacation in the next 2 months... if I am not allowed, then I don't know what to do... hiks... sedih bgt.

Alright, I'm off now... ttyl huniiiii

L,
M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home