Monday, April 03, 2006

Happy

Hi Huniiiiiiii abis baca sms lo td siang mimpi gw jd lupa hihihihi... padahal it was bothering me all morning... n then I forgot about the bad dream... n now I just remembered it again.

In the dream, you wrote me like...3 pages of letter (not like u, I know)... n then it said something like elo cape relasi ma gw blablabla n u weren't gonna see me ever again or sumthin... n then I cried in the dream. N then I woke up n couldnt sleep anymore.... Yeah, that's how much I thought about it hahaha... I guess...I didn't even realize that I'm soooo worried over it, but my subconscious knows better. Now I'm really really happy hihihihihi... Oh, u know what... I just remembered...u know when u called when u couldnt sleep on Sat night, I was working... I really really wanted to pick up, but I couldnt... n then I went to the washroom n called u back, because I couldnt work worrying about why u called. My thoughts just went straight to the worst! "Oh no, Maybe he can't see me in May" pokoknya langsung merasa eneg n panas dingin huahahaha... makanya gw langsung tanya "kenapa?" huahahahaha
Udah ah...malu gw... geblek bgt...

Kacian si assie gak enak badan... istirahat yg banyak dah... Sekarang ane mau bobo...
Yayyyy ketemu si jackass in exactly 4 weeks...

L yaaaaaaa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home