Wednesday, May 18, 2005

After Op

I was really worried when the time came for u 2 be operated... luckily I was with TJ, so he calmed me down a bit... and I prayed n prayed that things will go well...

An hour later, I felt calm... so I thought that it must have gone well... thank God it did.
Today was a boring day... nothin special was happenin... Went to school, then I slept for 2 hrs, n then went to work...

Workin with Mel wasn't so bad tonite... I stopped expecting her to work n just silently did everything myself... cape mengharapkan tuh anak ingusan mau sedikit dewasa n bertanggung jawab dlm soal kerjaan... so I didn't expect anything... and u know what, it worked better... gw nya gak BT krn kecewa... n dianya juga tau diri pas gw diemin n gw keluar ngirup udara seger (di dlm panas sumpek)... gw cuek2 aje lah... cape peduli2 terus hehehe

Td kerja sama Sandi 1 jam-an... pas gw dpt sms elo, dia comment "U're so giggly in luv" hahaha... sialan... trus gw bilangin lo lg nonton walk to remember... dia ngakak "u're turning him into a woman!" huahaha... itu lagunya Mandy Moore "Only Hope" judulnya... gw ada tuh. Td tuh gw baca sms elo pas lo telp, ya udah belon selse gw baca, gw angkat telp lo... lo diemmm hihihihi... gw cuman denger lagu aje n senyum2... si Sandi "Awwww"
Sedih ye movienya huahaha... trus ketemu si Ivonne pas di campus... trus dia bilang "awwwww, it's too bad u're not at his side" hihihi...

trus trus si Sandi nanya "are u gonna marry him?" gw bilang "not right now... I still have school" trus dia jawab "well, u can get engaged for like 3 yrs..." huahaha... tuh anakkkkkk

besok nonton movie nya yg jam 9.30...
A
Alrite hun, I'm goin to bed now... laterrrr... get well soon, alrite...

Luv,
M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home